★ UČITELE K DĚTEM
Are you an enthusiastic individual who is looking for a new challenge?
Czech School Berkshire is looking for Czech Language Teacher for children
Czech School Berkshire is a registered charity that provides education of Czech language for children and adults as a second language as well as running Czech & Slovak playgroup and organizes Czech cultural events.
Starting date: 1st September 2021
Hours: approximately 4 teaching hours per month (2 Sundays a month,18-20 Sundays per year)
Location: The Oakwood Centre, Woodley, Reading, RG5 4JZ Salary: £20 per teaching hour
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes/groups that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the group;
- teaching large and small groups of children learners from a range of backgrounds, abilities and ages;
- organising the classroom/group and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- taking responsibility for the progress of a class/group;
- motivating leaners with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- engage teaching assistant/s during classes/groups and use their support effectively to maximize their help during classes;
- regular observation of learner’s progress providing supporting information for their brief annual summary and communication with parents/carers;
- reporting any possible issues that has arisen during teaching hours to Czech School Berkshire’s Managing Director or Chairman;
- working with others to plan and coordinate work;
- voluntary organising and taking part in additional school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evenings.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Fluent in verbal /written Czech language;
- Fluent in verbal/written English;
- Available to work on Sundays;
- Previous teaching experience;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Enthusiasm for Czech language, culture and heritage;
- Able to manage workload;
- Able to produce consistent work with excellent attention to detail.
To apply, please submit your CV to Indeed.com. We will then contact you and send you our internal application form to fill in.
Closing date: TBC
Interview date: TBC (possibly virtual interview)
★ UČITELE K DOSPĚLÝM
★ DOBROVOLNÍKY NA PLAYGROUP
★ ASISTENTKY DO TŘÍD
★ OSTATNÍ DOBROVOLNÍKY
Naše škola funguje na bázi dobrovolnictví a proto oceníme jakoukoli pomoc, ať již pravidelnou pomoc při vyučování, nebo občasnou či jednorázovou výpomoc při organizaci školních akcí (mikulášská besídka, oslava velikonoc, oslava dětského dne, apod.)
V případě zájmu se prosím obraťte na vedení školy – Gabi Thomas, Yvonu Kantorovou nebo Lucii Falla. Radi vám poskytneme bližsí informace.